Create A Private Interest Foundation With the Help of ISOG Lawyer
- Name of the Foundation: The name of the Foundation, which can be in any language with characters of the Latin alphabet, must not have been already registered at the Public Registry of Panama, and must be followed by the word “FOUNDATION.”
- The initial capital should be a minimum of USD 10,000.00.
- The appointment of the members of the Council of the Foundation, to which the Founder might belong. The designation should indicate the name and address of the members and should be in a complete a clear form.
- The address of the Foundation.
- The ends of the Foundation.
- The form in which the beneficiaries of the Foundation, which might include the Founder himself, should be designated. The beneficiaries could also be designated in the Incorporation Act of the Foundation.
- The duration of the Foundation.